The Bulgarian Association of Dental Technicians has as its goal to represent and defend the professional rights and interests of its members.
- To create and keep electronic registers of its members.
- To define the rules for the issuance of certificates on the qualification in the profession.
- To adopt professional ethics codes and to oversee their compliance.
- To approve and put forward to the Executive Agency “Medical Supervision” changes in the current standard on Dental technology, related to the advent of new technologies and digital processes.
- To organize, coordinate, conduct, register and control the ongoing education of the association members, determined in contracts with the higher medical schools and with the bases for postgraduate education.
- To help its members and their families, in case of need, according to the statute of the organization.
The BADT strategy shows the way and priority areas for advancement of the profession of Dental Technology and of the guild as a whole. It outlines key priorities for the organization, which are going to be conformed with specific policies and measures in the field of dental technology. It complies with Bulgarian and European standards.
The action plan is an integral part of the organization strategy and includes the goals, measures and expected results. The scheduled activities are distributed by goals following the Strategy structure, with set deadline for implementation of each activity. The funds for financing will be provided from two sources – membership dues and the national budget of the organization, the European structural and investment funds, but also through other financial instruments.
The expected results from the execution of the scheduled activities are reported on an annual basis in the annual report of the organization for the past year. The BADT and its members measure through the results the set goals and activities for execution during the current period.